Thursday 6 March 2014

TERRYK INTEL

TERRYK INTEL



(*)Evening With TERRYK 8:20pm est 3/6/2014
[TERRYK] HEY ALL
[TERRYK] I GOTTA A FEELING
[TERRYK] I THINK IT'S CALLED
[TERRYK] A CHANGE IN VALUES
[TERRYK] COMING OUR WAY
[TERRYK] WELL I'M BEING TOLD TO WATCH HARD TONIGHT
[TERRYK] SO I GUESS THAT'S GOOD
[TERRYK] KEEP IN MIND WHAT I BRING IS GOV SPECULATION
[TERRYK] RUMOR
[TERRYK] OR DOUBLE RUMOR
[TERRYK] EVEN
[TERRYK] SOURCES ARE SAYING THAT THIS IS AND COULD BE OUR NIGHT DUE TO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT
[TERRYK] IT'S COMING
http://revealnewstoday.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/west-hits-russia-with-sanctions.html   this could be the start of the end!
[TERRYK] READ THE LINK I JUST POSTED
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS YOU ALL
[TERRYK] NIGHT ALL SEE U IN THE AM


revealnewstoday.blogspot.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment